Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend Practice Report

The first practice of the season didn't go so well.  I sat down on my couch at 4pm, ready to take in the Jets game, some highlight shows, and then watch the Giants lock up home-field advantage.  Eight hours of Football, no bathroom breaks.  I thought fatigue or the need to urinate would be the biggest obstacle to overcome, I quickly found out there was a much bigger obstacle.  The New York Jets.  I remember parts of the first quarter...and then I remember waking up just before kickoff of the Giants game.  If Sunday had been the actual Superbowl of Lazy...I wouldn't have made it through the first hour.  Luckily, the Jets will not be playing on January 1st...or anytime there after.

This morning we practiced outside in the elements, you never know what gameday may bring...

3 comments:

Mr. Lentini said...

couch outside? you sure you dont live in my neighborhood?

Mills Herman said...

Diapers. I am not kidding. I can get you them from the hospital.

You want them?

Mills Herman said...

BTW. Sweet Camel Tail.