Thursday, January 15, 2009

What happened to professional skateboarders?

I will be the first to admit I barely know who Greg Lutzka is, I barely know who any new skaters are. The only new skater who has caught my eye is Chris Haslam, who I immediately fell in love with the first time I saw Cheese & Crackers. Oh, and Ryan Sheckler, because he has an MTV show in which he whines...a lot. Sheckler is bad enough, but this shit is on another level. Ladies and gentlemen, the Greg Lutzka Toyota Matrix Pro-Model....



Now at first I thought this was actually cool. A Prius Pro-Model would have been better, but who would turn down their own pro-model car? Then I started to look at the stupid graphics. Then I googled Greg Lutzka.

First, his "accessory line"...



Then, the man himself...









Is that a fingerboard necklace?  Someone spring Gator out of jail so he can put this guy in a board-bag.

I am watching America's Best Dance Crew (because the Sheckler show isn't on) and a group just danced to Head Automatica. Ha.

Speaking of skateboarders with TV shows, Rob & Big was hilarious.

Speaking of skateboarders with TV shows, they should replace the guy in Jail Break with Gator.

Good Livin.

3 comments:

Mills Herman said...

William Spencer. HOLLARADO

They call him the Skate Ninja.

YouTube it.

Way better than Hipster/Wigger skateboarding.

BRAIN said...

Hahaha, William Spencer....MTV show on the way.

Mr. Lentini said...

that new show nitro circus seems aazing

and lutzka is a huge kook